Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst
What's the role?
As Business Analyst you will drive projects at the interface of finance, sales and marketing. As part of the Belux BI team you will conduct analysis, draw insights and create reports using state of the art data modelling technology. You will share actionable conclusions and advise on options on decision making in line with our BELUX strategy. This position requires first experience in data modelling, business reporting and a deep understanding of analytics, good data experience and what drives top line and profitability.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
What does the role involve?
In an initial cross functional project, you will drive and optimise our market reach setup in order to facilitate further collaboration in the field. Furthermore you will create and help interpreting insights for key stakeholders in the BI domain using state of the art data modelling and analytical tools (Dashboard tools e.g:. SAP Analytics cloud and Power BI). Furthermore you will drive continuous improvement of our BI reporting infrastructure while the collection, data analysis and presentation of research, findings and recommendations to cross functional teams are an essential part of your key responsibilities.
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
We have a very thorough people review process, unlike any we know of in any other business. We screen everyone in the company in a yearly career performance matching process. It means we can pair talent with opportunities - developing our people in their current roles or challenging them to work in new ways or in new places. It’s how we find the right fit and further our teams personally and professionally.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people and some of our best account managers joined us with no experience of the construction industry. So, if you’ve never worked in sales or construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- Higher degree of education (Master or equal) in either of the following fields Business,
- Business Administration, Economics Computer Science
- Minimum 3 year working experience in data management/analysis/visualization, reporting or similar field
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of BI tools will be a strong advantage (eg: PowerBI, Tableau, Powerpivot/Terradata)
- Abstract thinking, sincerity, accuracy and proven analytical skills
- Fluent English speaker with good knowledge of Dutch and/or French
- Ability to translate complex data into clear visualization fostering actionable conclusions
- Ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders
- Open mind and team player
- Take up the next challenge and start your career with Hilti in our Belux Finance department ! We look forward receiving your online application.
Take up the next challenge and start your career with Hilti in our Belux Finance department ! We look forward receiving your online application
“There’s a real family spirit and you can literally knock on any director’s door at any time. Also your line manager will work very hard to help you develop your skills, both professionally and personally.”