Digital Marketing Manager
What's the role?
We are looking for a specialist in automation and digital media campaigns to support our Marketing team. The Marketing Automation and Acquisition Manager will be the referent and coordinator for the paid media campaigns for Belgium.
You will be the main driver for the creation and management of acquisition and loyalty campaigns across the media for Belgium and Luxembourg. The post will be based in Brussels. You will manage 3 direct reports across branding, communication & Hilti Online.
Who is Hilti?
We manufacture state-of-the-art equipment, including tooling, services and software for construction professionals. We are proud of our 75-year-old family heritage and our global reputation for pioneering product innovation and service. With 29,000 employees in more than 120 countries and a genuine desire for expansion, if you want to prove your ability to learn, to meet new challenges and develop your career, then Hilti is for you.
What does the role involve?
In charge of the acquisition strategy and marketing automation for Belgium and Luxembourg (including budget management), you set up the campaigns and support the deployment of local campaigns in the countries concerned.
Your role will be to participate in the creation and execution of marketing campaigns to retain and engage our customers, taking into account their typology, through all digital channels within your reach. These campaigns will be developed in collaboration with Headquarters and deployed in Belgium. You hold monthly conferences with the various stakeholders to share good practices, news, feedback, etc.
What do we offer?
You will have many responsibilities to develop digital within Hilti. Surpass yourself and benefit from a unique training and development program; enjoy new career opportunities as soon as you are ready for new challenges. On a daily basis, you will be under the responsibility of the Head of New Business, who will also help you in the management of your career.
Why should you apply?
You have never worked in sales or building? It does not matter to us as it was the case for many of us before joining Hilti. Your success at Hilti will depend on your ability to work in a team and your skills, regardless of your background. Our people come from all walks of life, and some of our most successful customer service representatives had no experience when they joined Hilti.
What you need is:
- Minimum 3 to 4 years experience in campaign management, especially those related to lead generation and traffic acquisition, ideally in a BtoB context;
- Good experience in web project management and marketing automation;
- Already worked with the most important visitor attraction channels (Google ads, programmatic, Criteo, Outbrain, video ads). Google Ads recommended experience;
- Very good knowledge of SalesFoce Marketing Cloud and / or Hubspot, Adobe Target, Oracle Eloqua or other marketing automation solution;
- Experience in managing marketing campaigns with substantial budgets;
- French, Dutch and English imperative;
- SalesForce software experience and a big plus;
- Strategic thinking;
- Good communication and presentation skills with international interlocutors;
- You are innovative and you know how to unite people around your ideas.
“There’s a real family spirit and you can literally knock on any director’s door at any time. Also your line manager will work very hard to help you develop your skills, both professionally and personally.”