Digital Marketing Specialist
What's the role?
You will have many responsibilities to develop the digital future within Hilti. Surpass yourself and benefit from a unique training and development program; enjoy new career opportunities as soon as you are ready for new challenges.
Who is Hilti?
We manufacture state-of-the-art equipment, including tools, services and software for construction professionals. We are proud of our 75-year-old family heritage and our global reputation for pioneering product innovation and services.
With 29,000 employees in more than 120 countries and a genuine desire for expansion, if you want to prove your ability to learn, take up new challenges and develop your career, then Hilti is for you.
Avec 29 000 employés dans plus de 120 pays et une vraie volonté d’expansion, si vous souhaitez prouver votre capacité à apprendre, à relever de nouveaux challenges et développer votre carrière, alors Hilti est fait pour vous.
What does the role involve?
• Application of Hilti Belux’ social media strategy, all activities (B2B and Corporate) across all our platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Youtube)
• Daily monitoring of community comments on social media and providing appropriate responses
• Proposal of initiatives and implementation of actions to grow the engagement rate of each platform and to develop our community
• Support in setting up digital, pan-European or local campaigns
• Monitoring, analysis and reporting of the performance of the actions carried out to propose action plans, corrective actions, evolutions
• Project management (creative studio production, influence campaigns, etc.),
Veille quotidienne des commentaires de la communauté sur les réseaux sociaux et rédaction des réponses appropriées
Proposition d'initiatives et mise en place d'actions en vue de faire croître sur chaque plateforme le taux d'engagement et le développement de notre communauté
Support dans la mise en place de campagnes digitales, paneuropéennes ou locales
Suivi, analyse et reporting des performances des actions menées pour proposer des plans d’action, des actions correctives, des évolutions
Gestion de projets (production studio créa, campagnes d’influence, etc.),
What do we offer?
You will have everything you need to excel in your mission, a training program and local management. You will develop your skills and if you show us what you are capable of, you can have career opportunities in France and abroad.
You will enjoy a work environment that balances self-reliance with self-help.
Why should you apply?
You have never worked in sales or construction? It does not matter to us because it was the case of many of us before joining Hilti. Your success at Hilti will depend on your ability to work in a team and your skills, regardless of your background. Our people come from all walks of life, and some of our most successful employees had no experience when they joined Hilti.
What you need is:
- Min. Bachelor degree, specialised in (Digital) Marketing with an equivalent experience of min. 2 years within an agency or a recognized brand
- Experience in creating and optimizing paid campaigns on social media
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office, Photoshop, Illustrator & Indesign software
- Fluent English. Ideal Bilingual French and Dutch
- Writing skills and excellent spelling
- Organizational qualities
- Knowledge of Sales Force Social Studio appreciated
“There’s a real family spirit and you can literally knock on any director’s door at any time. Also your line manager will work very hard to help you develop your skills, both professionally and personally.”