Finance and BI Business Partner Belux
What's the role?
The Sales Finance Business Partner will act as a strategic collaborator to deliver financial results to support the delivery of current and strategic business priorities. You will influence, educate and support sales management leaders and team members to ensure business performance to achieve our growth strategy, and you will support and drive elements of the performance management and investment process of the company. You will also be responsible for local business intelligence, including coaching and steering of a respective expert.
This is a Team Leader role in Finance for the Belgian and Luxembourg market and you will report directly to the Head of Finance
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With some 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
What does the role involve?
You will deliver business critical advice and strategic support on many aspects of finance through acting as a partner to the sales and finance management team; you will require a strong understanding of the business to assess the financial implications of various business strategies and solve business problems to support sustainable profitable growth. You will share the right financial information to all stakeholders to enable fact based business decisions and be the voice of reason between business opportunities and associated risks.
You will contribute to the creation of roadmaps, planning activities and setting objectives. You will be required to support team leaders and coach colleagues to build a finance pipeline for your organization and for the global finance team.
With an entrepreneurial mindset, you will challenge the status quo, taking calculated risks to drive and develop innovation from within. You will proactively monitor the external environment and translate relevant trends into the organization, to ensure agility and value creation.
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
Why should you apply?
Year upon year we are recognized as one of the top 'Great Place to Work' employers, both globally and locally. And when you meet us you'll understand why. We have a diverse team of people with a variety of nationalities, backgrounds and experiences. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter where you’re from.
What you need is:
- A degree in Business, Finance or related field
- At least 3 year experience in a financial, consultancy or auditing role within a multinational organization
- Proven experience in business planning, financial planning (forecasting/budgeting) & analysis
- A CPA/CMA/CA (or similar) qualification, or proven experience in financial accounting is an advantage
- Evidence of leadership and coaching preferred
- Evidence of acting as a strategic business partner through influencing and interacting with key stakeholders across a matrix organization.
- Proficiency in English - written and verbal
- Effective communication skills, including the ability to structure clear presentations and to simplify a financial message to non-finance stakeholders
- A strong business acumen together with pro-active behavior and conceptual thinking
- Passion to identify external trends and act as change agent
- A willingness and ability towards continuous learning
- A strong passion for people – actively seeking to develop colleagues
- High cultural awareness with an adaptive leadership style
“There’s a real family spirit and you can literally knock on any director’s door at any time. Also your line manager will work very hard to help you develop your skills, both professionally and personally.”