Head of Key Account Belux
What's the role?
We are looking for a new Head of Key Account, managing the team of the Key Account Managers for Belgium and Luxembourg.
This is no ordinary sales job as our people come from all different backgrounds with a dedication to high performance, consistent results and exceptional customer service.
Who is Hilti?
Hilti is where innovation is improving productivity, safety and sustainability in the global construction industry, and beyond. Where strong customer relationships are creating solutions that build a better future. Where there is pride and a sense of belonging across our 120 locations, carrying right into our lives and homes. Where people are exploring possibilities, leveraging their potential, owning their personal development and growing lasting careers.
What does the role involve?
You’ll be responsible for the team of the Key Account managers and will report into the National Sales Manager.
As Head of Key Account, you’ll be expected to meet and exceed business targets, plus maximize profitable growth for our Key Accounts. This means partnering with our customers to understand their businesses, while developing loyal, win-win relationships. It also involves working with other management teams to capitalize on business potential across territories and taking an active role in handling key accounts. You’ll direct a team of Key Accounts, which calls for training, developing and motivating them, both individually and as a unit. In fact, we’ll measure you as much on developing your team as on achieving your targets.
What do we offer?
A strategic role within our organization with a competitive reward package.
Why should you apply?
We have over 1 million active, enthusiastic customers worldwide, around 250,000 customer contacts daily.
What you need is:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Equivalent Sales experience in an international environment, with the ability to inspire others and achieve results
- Clear leadership experience plus proven ability to influence at senior management level
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills with a strategic mind-set
- Entrepreneurial mind-set with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excel in developing loyal customers through solution selling by providing a tailored and sustainable value
- Fluent English, French and Dutch
- You are attracted to the Hilti culture, which is very down-to-earth with a strong balance between performance drive and people orientation
“How am I going to sell power tools? I’ve never drilled a hole in my life! That’s what I thought when I first joined Hilti, but it’s really not like that. It’s about nurturing your strengths and being rewarded for hard work.”