What's the role?
We are looking for a Product Manager to strengthen our ET&A team in Anderlecht (e.g. BOMO; Measuring; Cordless; Inserts)
Who is Hilti?
Hilti is where innovation is improving productivity, safety and sustainability in the global construction industry, and beyond. Where strong customer relationships are creating solutions that build a better future. Where there is pride and a sense of belonging across our 120 locations, carrying right into our lives and homes. Where people are exploring possibilities, leveraging their potential, owning their personal development and growing lasting careers.
What does the role involve?
You will be:
- Responsible for the profitable marketing of the company’s products
- Optimizing the product portfolio in terms of forecasting new product introductions, phase outs and obsolescence management.
- Steering growth through product lifecycle initiatives.
- Seeking out new opportunities through market research, presenting strategies for management review, an executing new product launches.
- Provide support to the sales force.
- Training new and existing employees.
- Development and implementation of marketing communications to achieve continual improvement of our market value and position.
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities domestically and internationally
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people and some of our best account managers joined us with little or no construction experience. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background
What you need is:
- - Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Business, Commerce or related field
- - Sales or Marketing experience in construction or related relevant industry
- - Strong analytical skills
- - Strong linguistic skills (Dutch – French & English) – Written and spoken
- - Ability to motivate salesforce and drive training
- - Be a team player and work cross-departmental
“There’s a real family spirit and you can literally knock on any director’s door at any time. Also your line manager will work very hard to help you develop your skills, both professionally and personally.”