Have you recently (or almost) gained your Master’s degree? Are you already in the workplace but want a more challenging and rewarding role? Perhaps you’re looking for international opportunities? Exposure to senior management? Top calibre colleagues?
We want to hear from dynamic young potentials with the energy and ability to join our high-performing team. What will you get in return?
Responsibilities from the first day
The Hilti Young Potential Program combines the advantages of a direct start in the real working world with an intensive learning program. Over two years, you will discover our business model and clients in detail, and you will take on numerous responsibilities starting from day one. Thus, we prepare you optimally for a management position. You will be coached by senior management and challenged to bring out the best in yourself.
Our work environment is fast paced and challenging. For an optimal start in the program we will coach you on a personal level and your superiors will closely monitor your journey through the program. A collaboration with another department on a strategic project will broaden your professional horizon. In addition, we will train you on a professional and personal level and in managing your career. All these advantages will not only bring you enriching experiences and proven know-how, but also a qualification that represents an undeniable asset for the rest of your career.
Our commecial program is made for you if...
- You’ve recently graduated with a Master’s degree. Your degree is likely to be in business management or engineering, but we’ll consider subjects like economics, marketing or international studies if you can prove you have a mind for our business.
- You have a maximum of 2 years of professional experience.
- You’re engaged in activities beyond studies and demonstrate leadership skills.
- You’re ambitious and you are preferably prepared to relocate nationally.
- You’re fluent in Dutch, French and English.
- You’re mature and assertive, curious and committed.
- You’re a flexible team player with good communication and social skills.
What does the program look like?
In every way we invest in your professional and personal development. You start with a work integration with comprehensive in-house courses, training days and work with colleagues during the first several weeks.
- 0 – 12 months: You’ll get hands-on experience and a deep insight into the core of our business – our customers, products, services and software as an account manager. You will receive a combination of training courses, learning on the job, and continuous coaching and mentoring.
- 12 – 24 months: You continue to work as throughout account manager. You operate in your own market, you take part in international experience exchanges and are intensively working on the next step in your career. In addition, you also take on a strategic project in another department such as Marketing, Finance, Customer Service and Logistics. This earns you exposure to different departments and management.
- 24 months and further: You take on a guaranteed landing position within Sales or Marketing. Start as a Product Manager, Key Account Manager, Service Specialist, Field Engineer or as an Area Sales Manager in Belgium or one of the other 120 countries in which we are active.
How to apply?
• Click on ‘Apply now’ , which will take you to our online application system.
• Upload your CV and covering letter.
• Also include any references, such as letters of recommendation from universities, internships or professional experience.
• If we think you’re suited to the program, we’ll contact you for a first round of interviews with HR.
• If this goes well, we’ll invite you to a local assessment centre.
• You’ll then be invited on a ‘field ride’ to experience a day in the life of a Hilti account manager.
• Finally, you will be challenged during a last interview with the National Sales Director.
• Along the way, we’ll be clear and honest with you about your progress, so you’ll always know where you stand.